Larrakeyah Primary School is proud to be Northern Territory's first and only Public Cambridge School
Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. CIE is part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Its international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, CIE devote their resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
The Cambridge approach supports schools to develop learners who are:
• confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
• responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
• reflective and developing their ability to learn
• innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
• engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.